Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Me!!
   Hello! and welcome to my bolg. My name is Mohammed Alshammari, and I'm an international student. I was born and raised  in Ha'il City which is located in the north of Saudi Arabia. I earned my under graduate degree in Computer Science in 2009 from University of Ha'il - Saudi Arabia. A few months later, I got a full scholarship to complete my master's degree in the United State. Last year, I flew to Southern California to start an English program at UCI. Four months ago, I moved to Monmouth, and here I'm starting my second term at Western.

  I love traveling abroad and discovering new cultures around the world. For me being in the states is a good opportunity to learn about American culture. During my time in the United States, I have visited a couple of states including California, Florida, Virginia, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon. I enjoy playing different kind of sports especially Soccer, volleyball, and Tennis. I also like graphic designing.

  I've always wanted to use Blogger, so I think this is the perfect chance to do it!. Since I'm getting my Master of Science in Education: Information Technology degree, I decided to name the blog "Educational technology".

2 comments:

  1. A fine name for your blog. This is a great opportunity for you to track your progress, collaborate with others working in Education Technology, and try your ideas on others. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to give your postings a title in the future.

    ReplyDelete